Programs for Teens
TEEN WINTER READING!
December 1 - February 14
Read a great book lately and can’t wait to tell someone about it? Like getting rewarded for writing book reviews?
Then get in to the library to participate in the “I ♥ Books” Teen Winter Reading Program!
Starting on December 1 and ending on February 14, drop off or submit online your book reviews. Find paper book review forms in the Teen Area OR at the Reference Desk, or CLICK HERE to access our online book review form. Each book review requires just a few things:
- Your name & number (so I know how to contact you if you win!)
- At least 5 thoughtful sentences explaining the book without giving away the ending
- Why you picked it up
- Why you finished it
- Who would you recommend the book to
Each book review counts as one entry into the February 14th “I ♥ Books” prize giveaway! There are 5 prizes to be given away, so up your chances and submit as many book reviews as you can before February 14!
Want to see some examples?? Check out the Teens Review Teen Lit Blog HERE. Still have some questions? Come to the library to find out more!
- 1 book review = 1 entry, and there is no limit on how many book reviews you turn in!
- Program runs December 1 - February 14
- Only complete entries count!
Download your personal copy of the
current Teen Programs brochure.